Delinquent personal property taxes?

From the City Council liaison:

Many people have called or placed information on the community blogs about delinquent tax notices being sent regarding Personal Property Taxes. If you have received this notice and feel that it is in error, please contact Kevin Ervin in the City of Richmond Finance Department at 804.646.6452 directly.


No comments yet. Add your voice!